basis only if it exceeds 25 percent of one week of a players salary for a first offense, and 50 percent of one week of a players salary for a second offense.Hyder was lo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Sep 3
Nico Hulkenberg is determined to cap his final race for Force India with a celebration by helping the team secure fourth in the championship at Abu Dhabi. Guy Lapointe Canadiens Jersey .Hulkenberg is leaving Force India for Renault, having driven at the team for the three years since 2014 and for a single season in 2012. The team is on the verge of its best-ever constructors championship finish, with Williams needing an unlikely 27-point swing to deny Force India fourth position.Hulkenberg is expecting an emotional send-off at his final race and is determined to go out in style.The final race of the season is always special, but this year even more so, Hulkenberg said. It will be my final race with the team, so it will be emotional to work with the crew and the other team members for one last time. People move around teams a lot in Formula One, so I know its a goodbye and not a farewell.I want to enjoy this last race together and make sure it turns into a celebration: I want us to confirm fourth place in the championship, then we will see a lot of big smiles on everyones faces and be proud of what we achieved together.Force India has already confirmed Hulkenbergs replacement, having signed Manor driver and Mercedes junior Esteban Ocon to partner Sergio Perez in 2017. Shea Weber Canadiens Jersey . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Henri Richard Canadiens Jersey http:///...nadiens-jersey-c-25/ . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. DETROIT -- Kerry Hyder looked up what a fine for roughing the passer might cost him in the NFL and saw that the penalty, $18,231, was more than any paycheck hed ever earned in his life.Then came the call from his agent.The NFL was fining Hyder for his hit on Cincinnati Bengals quarterback AJ McCarron on Aug. 18. The fine turned out to be for the exact amount that he had looked up -- and more than three times the $6,000 he would make the entire preseason.You know, I was a little hurt, Hyder told ESPN on Thursday night. Its definitely a bigger number than Ive ever made myself, so I hope we can figure something out with that, because as you know I havent made an active roster or anything.So its tough for me.Hyder, 25, said he is letting his agent handle the appeal process. The collective bargaining agreement between the league and the players association allows for fines to be reduced or appealed based on potential earnings this season.Hyder did all he could to try to make the team Thursday against the Bills, starting at defensive end and picking up three sacks in a 31-0 win. Hes somewhat of a long shot to make Detroits roster at a deep position, but his performance in the last preseason game could help him out. Last year, he had tthree fumble recoveries in the preseason finale against Buffalo and was cut. Chris Terry Canadiens Jersey. Hyder was on the New York Jets practice squad in 2014 and the Lions practice squad in 2015 before being called up for the final game of last season with the Lions. Hyders one-game check from last season, after taxes, would have approached the number he was fined for the roughing penalty.On appeal, a player may assert, among other defenses, that any fine should be reduced because it is excessive when compared to the players expected earnings for the season in question, the CBA states. However, a fine may be reduced on this basis only if it exceeds 25 percent of one week of a players salary for a first offense, and 50 percent of one week of a players salary for a second offense.Hyder was looking at it another way Thursday night. If he ends up having to pay the full fine, it might be for a very good reason.That means I made the 53-man roster, you know, Hyder said. Maybe its a blessing in disguise, so Im just trying not to worry about it, and Ill see what happens.Ill go through the whole process and see what happens. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Google this