said. Everyones said. Everyones | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Apr 17
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The United States has named Joe Pavelski of the San Jose Sharks as its captain for the World Cup of Hockey. Ozzie Smith Jersey .Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks and Ryan Suter of the Minnesota Wild were named as alternate captains for the tournament, which begins Sept. 17 in Toronto. David Backes of the Boston Bruins, Ryan Kesler of the Anaheim Ducks, Ryan McDonagh of the New York Rangers and Zach Parise of the Wild will also be part of coach John Tortorellas leadership group.Tortorella said its great news that the U.S. has plenty of leaders, adding thats the reason the leadership group includes seven players.Pavelski became Sharks captain before last season, helping them reach the Stanley Cup final. He represented the U.S. at the 2010 and 2014 Olympics. Roger Maris Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Enos Slaughter Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.authenticcardinalspro.com/customized/ . LOUIS -- St. RIO DE JANEIRO -- In a day of fencing upsets, Hungarys Emese Szasz rallied to win the gold medal in womens epee Saturday at the Carioca Arena 3.Szasz, ranked seventh in the world, stunned two-time world champion Rossella Fiamingo of Italy 15-13 after trailing by as many as four points -- a remarkable rally for the sport.I believed in myself and my fencing, and I did it, Szasz said.Chinas Yiwen Sun won bronze, beating Lauren Rembi of France 15-13 on a stab with 37 seconds to go.Szaszs win capped an opening day marked by big surprises. Top-ranked Anqi Xu of China, third-ranked Tatiana Logunova of Russia and all three U.S. fencers were eliminated in the round of 32.Second-ranked Sarra Besbes of Tunisia was knocked out in the quarterfinals.Unlike her highly-ranked peers, the fourth-ranked Fiamingo cruised to the semifinals. Fiamingo then fell behind by three points to Sun before a rally with 10 seconds left and a point in extra time put her through to the finals.Szasz beat Rembi 10-6 in the semifinals, setting up a matchup of two of the worlds top fencing powers in the finals.Fiamingo forced the action, pushing her lead to 10-6 early in the second period. But Szasz scored nine of the last 12 points, clinching the win on a simultaneous score.Only then, when I made the last touch, Szasz said when asked when she thought she had taken control of the match.Frances Marie-FFlorence Candassamy entered the tournament ranked just 49th in the world, but her aggressive fighting style had Xu on her heels. Dexter Fowler Jersey. Candassamy took a 10-6 lead after the second period and clinched the blowout victory midway through the third period.Candassamy then got a shot at Nathalie Moellhausen, an Italian fighting for Brazil to honor her Brazilian grandmother. But Moellhausen, backed by the home crowd, drubbed Candassamy 15-12 before losing in the quarterfinals.Ive done something really good for Brazil. Its a new experience for me. Im going to keep fencing, Moellhausen said.Americans Katharine Holmes and sisters Courtney and Kelley Hurley, all ranked outside the top 10, lost their first matches. Courtney Hurley chose to rest up for competition rather than march in Fridays Opening Ceremony, a decision she came to regret.It doesnt matter. I should have just marched and had fun, Hurley said. Everyones hyping it up all year long and youre done in nine minutes.South Koreas Shin A Lam, whose protest following a defeat in the semifinals at the London Games four years ago overshadowed the rest of the epee tournament, was upset by Ukraines Olena Kryvytska 15-14 in the round of 32.---Online:AP Summer Games: http://summergames.ap.org/ ;Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Google this