ightight | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Apr 17
Port Adelaide vice-captain Hamish Hartlett wont be ostracised after seeking an AFL trade, teammate Ollie Wines says. Josh Kline Jersey .The Power were willing to trade Hartlett, who held talks with clubs including Richmond and Essendon at the end of the season, but its understood his five-year contract proved a sticking point.Ruckman Matthew Lobbe also made an unsuccessful attempt to find a new home but Wines is confident the duo will be welcomed back with open arms.I guess theyre probably the only names that came out in the media but I think everyones name was up in the air, Wines said on Monday.We back them to the moon. We know what Harts and Lobbe are capable of at their best and were all looking to get to that best this year.Ports first to fourth year players returned to training on Monday with the disappointment of another season without a finals appearance still fresh in their minds.The Power will be bolstered by the return of former Bombers Paddy Ryder and Angus Monfries, who missed all of last season suspended over Essendons supplements saga.But after an underwhelming trade period, Wines admits it will take big improvement for Port to return to their form in 2014 when they narrowly missed out on making the grand final.From the previous two years its probably fair enough we dont have any external expectations on us to do any well, he said.We want to be that team we were a few years ago. We dont like harping on about where we got to but we know our list is the same (and) as players were as fit as weve ever been.Its probably no mystery to anyone that watches footy its probably our kicking efficiency and skill efficiency that lets us down at times.Our fitness relies on being able to hit targets and not have silly turnovers so I think once we get our kicking efficiency up to scratch ... our game comes together.Star forward Chad Wingard and defenders Jack Hombsch (hip) and Logan Austin (ankle) are among those who went under the knife at the end of the season but have all recovered well. Bruce Matthews Jersey . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans.  The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Jurrell Casey Jersey . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. http:///...n-taylor-jersey.html . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Lewis Hamilton is unfazed by Nico Rosbergs back-to-back wins in Belgium and Italy and is instead focused on his phenomenal position at the top of the championship.Hamilton leads Rosberg by two points heading to Singapore but trailed his Mercedes teammate by 43 after the Spanish Grand Prix in May. The remarkable run since then included six wins in the seven races before the summer break.Rosberg has cut 17 points from Hamiltons lead in the two races since then, but the reigning world champion is still focusing on his changing fortunes.Monza didnt quite go to plan, Hamilton said. But when you look at how far weve come as a team this season, from the position we were in, then I realise Im in a phenomenal position. Were still leading both World Championships and there are still so many great things to achieve together, even before this season is through.Mercedes heads to Singapore unsure whether it has ssolved the problems which caused such a downturn in performance last year, where both drivers failed to make the front two rows and the podium. Curley Culp Jersey. Hamilton thinks it will still be a challenging weekend regardless.Next up its Singapore, which is always a great event. The race is a challenge with the heat and humidity -- but its a street circuit, which I love. We didnt have the greatest weekend there last year, so hopefully were on top of that now. I guess well find out in a few days time!Either way, its not going to be an easy breezy drive. Even when we won there back in 2014, it wasnt straightforward. Ferrari and Red Bull will be on it Im sure, so weve got a big fight on our hands if we are up at the front. I love a battle, so Im excited to see how it plays out. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Google this