s Cheap NFs Cheap NFs Cheap NF | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Sep 15
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fired Baylor coach Art Briles is fighting back, nearly two months after he was let go in the fallout over how the school investigated rape allegations. Stitched MLB Jerseys China .His latest move came Wednesday when Briles asked a federal judge to remove him from a lawsuit that accuses him and other school officials of ignoring a womans claims she was raped by former player Tevin Elliot, who was later convicted and sent to prison.Former Baylor student Jasmin Hernandez sued in March, naming Briles, former athletic director Ian McCaw and the Baylor Board of Regents as co-defendants. She alleges they violated federal Title IX rules against gender discrimination in programs that receive federal aid. The Associated Press generally doesnt identify sexual assault victims, but Hernandez has spoken publicly to draw attention to the case.Briles lawyers argue he cant be sued as an individual in a Title IX lawsuit. They also say claims that Briles ignored warnings of a sexual predator on his team were based on hearsay, and that any action against him would fall outside of a two-year statute of limitations. Hernandez was attacked in 2012 and didnt file her lawsuit until 2016.Briles motion argues that the Title IX claims against McCaw and the regents should also be dismissed and that he cant be held liable for the attack on Hernandez under state law.It is well established in Texas that as a general rule, a person has no legal duty to protect another from the criminal acts of another, Briles motion argues.Even the limited liability standards Texas does allow dont apply to Briles in this case, the motion said.Coach Briles was not the employer of Tevin Elliot or (Hernandez), two adult students of Baylor University, who met off-campus at a private apartment complex during a party that was not organized or sponsored by Coach Briles or Baylor University, Briles motion said.Briles lawyers filed a separate motion asking the court to consider removing Hernandez attorney Alex Zalkin from the case or at least order him to not discuss it publicly. Briles alleges Zalkin falsely told ESPN on June 20 that the coach broke a promise to attend a June 17 settlement meeting to apologize to Hernandez but didnt show. Briles said he never spoke with Hernandez or her lawyers.Zalkins statement to ESPN was for the sole purposes of defaming the character, credibility, and reputation of Coach Briles and deprive him of a fair trial in a Court of law, Briles motion said, accusing Zalkin of waging a media war against the coach.Briles motion against Zalkin also emphatically renewed his insistence that he does not want to settle with Hernandez because he did not do anything wrong.Zalkin said he was aware of Briles motions but declined immediate comment. Authentic Stitched NHL Jerseys . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Stitched Soccer Jerseys Online .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. http://www.stitchedjerseyscheap.com/ . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. England fly-half George Ford has admitted he did not agree with the sacking of his father, Mike Ford, as Bath head coach earlier this year.Speaking to Sportsmail, Ford indicated he had been left unsettled by his fathers departure following a chaotic 2015/16 season at the Rec, which saw Bath finish ninth and miss out on both the Aviva Premiership playoffs and qualification for the European Champions Cup.Ford Sr. led Bath to the Premiership final the previous year but a cocktail of international call-ups, lengthy injuries and the poisonous fallout from the Sam Burgess saga saw owner Bruce Craig finally lose patience in May.It was difficult. Im not going to say it wasnt. I didnt agree with it -- Id be daft if I did agree with it. The reason I was so upset and disappointed ... well, its your dadd at the end of the day, so youre going to be, Ford told Sportsmail. Wholesale Stitched Football Jerseys. I just think if you look at the three years Id been at the club and my dad had been there, we went from eighth or ninth in the league to the Premiership final. The rugby was fun, too. We placed a lot of emphasis on the execution of attacking rugby and we had a young English team.Last year was obviously massively disappointing but I dont think there was one particular reason. There were a lot of factors.I honestly think that last year would have been the making of us as a team if everyone had carried on.Ford Sr. recently replaced Diego Dominguez as head coach of European giants Toulon. Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Camo China NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys From China ' ' ' 
Google this