where Im at and me knowing where hes going to put it out, its just on point | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM
LAM Oct 13
Ferrari have closed the gap on Mercedes, Williams may get swallowed up in a packed midfield and McLaren probably hid behind Honda last year. Nikolay Kulemin Jersey . Thats the view of guests Craig Scarborough and Mike Gascoyne on the F1 Report: Development Special.Analysing and debating the new cars and designs for the upcoming F1 season, the pair suspect Mercedes may have competition at the front of the grid in 2016. However, they are less convinced that McLaren will be back amongst the frontrunners this season - or that Honda should have shouldered all the blame for the partnerships woes in 2015.Play the video above to hear their thoughts - and the bite of the Rottweiler Gascoyne!Also in the show, Craig is at the SkyPad to guide us through the designs of the new Mercedes W07, the Ferrari SF16-H, the Williams FW38 as well as the McLaren MP4-31.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Alonso: McLaren my final team Why 2016 is a big year for McLaren Casey Cizikas Jersey .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Pat LaFontaine Islanders Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. http://www.hockeyislandersstore.us/ . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Marqise Lee is quickly becoming Jacksonvilles top playmaker, more explosive than Allen Robinson and more consistent than Allen Hurns.A third-year receiver from USC, Lee has 34 catches for 442 yards this season. Hes also been one of the NFLs top kickoff returners, ranking fifth in the league with a 25.1-yard average.He leads the Jaguars (2-6) in yards from scrimmage and all-purpose yards, making a strong case for being on the field more often during the second half of the season.It feels good, honestly, Lee said Wednesday. Its been a while since Ive been healthy. Just to be out there and producing a little bit and (helping) my team as much as I can is legit.His availability might finally have caught up with ability.A guy once dubbed an albino tiger because he was so rarely seen on the practice field, Lee is enjoying the healthiest stretch of his career. Ankles, hamstrings, knees, theyre all good.Ive stopped worrying about it, honestly, he said. Its out of my control. Its out of all our control when we go out there and do something, but at the end of the day, Im just going to work on the things I can work on to maintain. And right now its working, so therefore Im going to continue to do what Im doing.The Jaguars have clearly noticed and have taken steps to get Lee more involved. He got his first carry of the season last week at Kansas City and took over the kickoff return job a few weeks earlier, replacing Denard Robinson and Corey Grant. He also subbed for injured punt returner Rashad Greene in one game.Lees role could be expanded Sunday against Houston (5-3), especially if Hurns is unable to play because of a concussion.Hes been awesome, quarterback Blake Bortles said. Hes been fun to watch. Hes been fun to play with. Youre able to see every time he touches the ball what he can do with it with how explosive he is. Thomas Greiss Islanders Jersey. We know how fast he is and what he can do.Hes a guy that I think has a rare ability to stay at one speed in and out of cuts. He doesnt slow down to change direction; he stays at full speed. I think thats rare and its hard to do.Lee entered this season with 52 receptions for 613 yards and two touchdowns, hardly what the Jags expected when they selected him with the 39th overall pick in the 2014 draft. Fellow second-rounder Robinson (chosen 61st overall in 2014) and undrafted free agent Hurns were considerably more productive the last two years. No coincidence, theyve also been healthier.But Lee, a three-year starter in college, believes its his time to shine. And staying healthy is the key.He was frustrated a year ago or two years ago with his injuries, coach Gus Bradley said. He could never just get healthy enough to where he could just stack up practices and games to where he felt like he was in a good rhythm. I think now, because of that, hes built great confidence and then hes had success. ... Hes just showing signs that hes really matured and that toughness, that mentality that he had at (USC), that we saw on tape, were seeing that show up now.And hes building a solid relationship with Bortles, maybe even equal to the one the quarterback has with Robinson and Hurns.The last two years, its hard to trust me as far as being in there when you have the chemistry and things like that, Lee said. For me being in the mix now and on a consistent basis is better for the both of us. Blake knowing where Im at and me knowing where hes going to put it out, its just on point.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Google this